- All alumni of the European Amgen Scholars Programme currently enrolled in a PhD or MD-PhD programme are welcome to apply
- Funding will support attendance at scientific meetings, conferences and workshops; poster or oral presentation is not a pre-requisite for funding
- On acceptance of an award under the scheme, successful applicants agree to write a short report for the Amgen Scholars Community website within 2 months of the event attended
- Successful applicants will not be eligible to apply in subsequent years; unsuccessful applicants may reapply
Submission of applications:
- Applications should be made on the official form (download Word template), and submitted electronically to the Amgen Scholars European Coordinating Centre using the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please title your e-mail 'Application to the ASP alumni scheme'.
- You will also require an academic referee to submit a letter of support (download Word template
- Applications and letters of support should be submitted by Wednesday 20th April 2016
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by Thursday 12th May 2016
- Applications will be judged on academic achievement to date, and relevance of the meeting, conference or workshop to your continued scientific development.